I was tour guide for 5 years in different sites in Paris and its area.
Each time, I
- Designed, wrote my presentation and guided through the sites and collections to the visitors
- Analysed, assessed and adapted my content to the users: from very young children to elderly people, in different languages (French, English, Italian and German), and to different levels of knowledge (from professionals to entierly discoverers)
I worked at
- Breteuil castle, Choisel (France). This is the place I stayed the longest and with great pleasure! I was tour guide for inside the castle but also fairytales guide in the garden.
- France Miniature, Elancourt (France)
- Jacquemart-André Museum, Paris (France)