About: “A showcase for the arts. artplayer is a video platform aimed at showcasing the best video content from the UK arts industry. As well as a website, artplayer offers mobile access and apps, exclusive editorial content, access to major UK arts organisations and a range of video services, including production and training.
Funded by Arts Council England, artplayer is aimed at promoting the UK arts industry as a whole and being a central place from where industry content can be distributed across a range of channels. The platform has also been developed in partnership with FACT (Foundation for Art and Creative Technology), Error Creative Studio and Apposing.
For UK arts organisations:
- A tailored video platform based on industry feedback
- Promotion of the UK arts industry
- A highly targeted arts audience
- Video training and production services
For arts lovers:
- A video platform specifically about the arts
- Exclusive and high-quality arts content
- Arts-focused news and editorial content
- Access to major UK organisations”
Category: Cultural structure